Friday, September 19, 2008

My introduction

Ok I think i should say a little about me. I am 20 years old, and I am in college. I'm doing a semester at some weird community college in Nowheresville, PA, but my heart is at St. John's University. I am a journalism student. This is because since I was a young child, I have been able to write my butt off. I am a nomad. In the last year I have lived in three states, my most recent being PA. Each place leaving a crumb trail WORTH telling about. I'm currently staying with my older sister Dawn, in attempts to keep me grounded.

What are my intentions for this blog? I guess to enlighten everyone about the daily happenings in my life. What makes my life special? I have crazy stuff happen to me all the time, I know how to write to get attention, I will make my mark with my writing. I am also in recovery for an eating disorder, for which I struggle daily. Mix in some sarcasm, some idealistic thoughts, some cultural hang-ups, and 20 year old nonsense, I think you have the formula for an interesting blog. ENJOY!!!

No comments: