Monday, October 27, 2008

Long time no blog

So I know I've been MIA, but I've been really busy. I've been chasing down interviews and ringing up disgruntled grandparents at Gap Kids. I've been so busy that I've been combining tasks. I study on the treadmill, I write at work on the back of receipts. I've been writing my queries in bio class. I'm kinda happy that my feature writing prof is letting me run free. Just as long as all my assignments get done. This week I have 10 internship apps to send out, and I still haven't finished my cover letters or my new resume. I guess since I'm a writer everyone just assumes I have everything in the bag. I also must think of my speech topic. I wanted it to be how to give a cat a bath. There's also the option of how to taste wine. Whatever I do it has to have some significance to my life. Dawn tolde me to do chakra meditation, but that isn't significant to me. The cat bath does and the wine (family of alcoholics lol). Whatever I do it has to be taken care of by tomorrow.

Tom met the family this weekend. Yes, and I met his kids. I don't know what I'm still doing with him. Maybe I like him because he makes me feel wanted? Maybe I don't like him because of his age? I'm indifferent about having him around. That's right, old guy is still in my life.

After he left, I felt like getting into some trouble. Dawn said go live a little. Hmmm... go act without thinking? I'd be thinking afterwards, but she told me not to think-just act. She and Phil told me to pack an outfit for work and said they'd see me the next night. So, I did and headed to Tom's house. So what ended up happening? He gave me a foot massage and we watched the world series. Yup, I got into a lot of trouble. LOL. After I left, I was glad that nothing happened. Not thinking is overrated...

No comments: